lundi 20 juillet 2015

Travel by Korea


I promised, and i do …. this is my first text in english….

i know, my english is really bad, but i promised, i work….

the 17 july, 9h, i leave direction the airport.. i arrived at 11h for a flight at 12h…. the check-in close at 11h05, so i m good in timing, no worry … lol

Just the times to buy an hamburger. and jump in the aircraft.. 2h30 after, i m arrived in Korea, in incheon airport. the subway is the same like in japan, so is not really complicated. 2h30 and three changement later, i m arrived at my destination. My friend standby me, and we take the road in feet, direction this apartment… 

For the first night, we go to the party for eating a Korean barbecue.. That will be really great…. meal and beer…. nothing better. and its cheaper !!! maybe 1200 ¥..

I m happy to find again a terrace in the city !!! after the restaurant we take a beer… outside !!!! Thing they don t have in Japan…. in Japan, nothing in the street.
Same the taxi is cheap in Korea…



 mazda roadster in presentation in incheon airport





 in the plane, when you bothered , you take pictures






welcome in Korea !!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire